Recently on the Ethics Blog
Does the brain make room for free will?
Source: Pär Segerdahl 2022-10-04
Artificial intelligence: augmenting intelligence in humans or creating human intelligence in machines?
Source: Pär Segerdahl 2022-09-20
Dignity in a nursing home when the body fails
Source: Pär Segerdahl 2022-09-06
Where to publish and where not to publish in bioethics – the 2022 list
Source: Stefan Eriksson 2022-08-23
Self-confidence in the midst of uncertainty
Source: Pär Segerdahl 2022-06-14
An ethical strategy for improving the healthcare of brain-damaged patients
Source: Michele Farisco 2022-05-31
Safeguards when biobank research complies with the General Data Protection Regulation
Source: Pär Segerdahl 2022-05-17
Using surplus embryos to treat Parkinson’s disease: perceptions among the Swedish public
Source: Pär Segerdahl 2022-05-03
How can we detect consciousness in brain-damaged patients?
Source: Michele Farisco 2022-04-19
Can consumers help counteract antimicrobial resistance?
Source: Pär Segerdahl 2022-04-05
News from CRB
- The public’s perspective on cardiovascular risk information 2022-10-06
- We’re looking for a PhD student in bioethics for a project on dietary advice and nutrition! 2022-09-20
- New list of 50 questionable bioethics journals 2022-08-24
- Are you our new communications officer? 2022-04-19
- Responsibility key to implementing guidelines for treating disorders of consciousness 2022-04-19
- We’re hiring! Looking for a PhD student in medical ethics 2022-04-01
- Indicators and criteria of consciousness for behaviourally unresponsive patients 2022-03-23
- The neuroethics contribution to AI ethics and regulation 2022-02-21
- Empirical ethics to explore the acceptability of AI in healthcare 2022-02-17
- Being at risk for heart disease affects perceived importance of own risk factors 2022-02-07
- New professor "I want to vitalise research in clinical medical ethics" 2022-01-31
- Niklas Juth new chair in Medical Ethics at Uppsala University & Region Uppsala 2021-12-06
- Anna T. Höglund new professor in Care Ethics 2021-12-01
- Policy brief on fighting antibiotic resistance 2021-11-19
- Scientific evidence for treatment of resignation syndrome 2021-10-21
- Screen4Care: Accelerating Diagnosis for Rare Disease Patients Through Genetic Newborn Screening & AI 2021-10-19
- European Academic Integrity Week 2021 2021-10-07
- Many underestimate their own risk of cardiovascular disease 2021-09-24
- 7 medical faculties agree on compulsory research ethics course 2021-09-16
- YouTube videos about clinical trials for children with cancer fall short 2021-09-14
CRB on Twitter
Connect with us on Twitter for our latest news! You can find us at @CRB_uu
What's on at CRB
Developing advanced brain models to treat Alzheimers disease and taking responsibility for the ethical and philosophical issues raised by brain research.
Bridging Integrity in Higher Education, Business and Society
BRIDGE seeks to bridge academic integrity, research integrity, integrity in business, and integrity in society.