Recently on the Ethics Blog
Can positive action improve a meritocracy?
Source: Pär Segerdahl 2024-02-20
Time to forget time
Source: Pär Segerdahl 2024-02-13
Living with rheumatoid arthritis: how do patients perceive their interaction with healthcare and a self-care app?
Source: Pär Segerdahl 2024-02-06
Moral stress: what does the COVID-19 pandemic teach us about the concept?
Source: Pär Segerdahl 2024-01-30
Research nurses on ethical challenges in recruiting participants for clinical research
Source: Pär Segerdahl 2024-01-16
Medical ethics conference in Uppsala, 10–11 June 2024
Source: Pär Segerdahl 2023-12-19
Questions about evidence and guidelines in healthcare
Source: jennifervibergjohansson 2023-12-12
Antimicrobial resistance: bringing the AMR community together
Source: josepinefernow 2023-12-05
How do we find out if drugs are safe for groups excluded from clinical trials?
Source: Pär Segerdahl 2023-11-28
How should coercive care be regulated within somatic healthcare?
Source: niklasjuth 2023-11-21
News from CRB
- Ethical dilemmas in Clinical Research - Insights from Clinical research nurses 2024-02-08
- Cultural threads in neuroethics exploration 2024-01-24
- Prosocial behaviour as a tool in the fight against antibiotic resistance 2024-01-09
- Precision medicine in cancer care: Navigating complexity in the doctor-patient relationship 2023-12-15
- Europeans want transparency and oversight to share their digital health data 2023-12-04
- A case against compulsory care for borderline personality disorder 2023-11-30
- Regulating the use of restraints in healthcare: recommendations issued 2023-11-21
- Call for papers: Uppsala University Medical Ethics Conference - UMEC 2023-10-25
- Making medicines safer for pregnant and breastfeeding women: ConcePTION in Uppsala Reports 2023-10-17
- Doctors’ perspectives on the ethics of general practice 2023-10-16
- Inconsistencies in the treatment of disorders of consciousness: 200+ professionals surveyed 2023-09-26
- Research Ethics Committees ethical perspectives on medical research involving children 2023-08-15
- Relational effects should not be considered in health care priority setting 2023-06-21
- Promoting responsibility by involving children in ethical discussion on vaccination 2023-06-08
- Ethical considerations in whole genome sequencing 2023-05-12
- Navigating the challenges of recruiting children with cancer for research 2023-04-27
- Looking for lecturer: Ethics of care 2023-03-07
- Broadening the debate on neurorights 2023-02-13
- Open call to discuss the learning outcomes for medical ethics in the new Swedish medicine programme 2023-02-01
- Differences in health literacy and digital health information‑seeking behaviour among Swedes 2022-12-13
CRB on Twitter
Connect with us on Twitter for our latest news! You can find us at @CRB_uu
What's on at CRB
A public health ethical framework for lighting
A survey of a few arguments against ethical review of social science
Subjective options, objective options, and the neuroethics of steering citizen behavior
The motives and ethical justifiability of treating patients with borderline personality disorder under compulsory care
AI and ethics
Developing advanced brain models to treat Alzheimers disease and taking responsibility for the ethical and philosophical issues raised by brain research.
AICare: AI, Automation & the Right to Health
Big data in combination with self-learning algorithms is gradually changing our society. This project is anticipating legal pitfalls & presenting proposals for measures to take to ensure patient safety & public acceptance.